Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

New Moon was a great turn around from the horrible movie Twilight, I found the movie fairly interesting. Although many things frustrated me, I thought it was a good movie! I was afraid to watch it because of the first movie, but I was impressed, very impressed. One thing that annoyed me the most was that Bella and Jacob had many intimate scenes, BUT DID NOT KISS! It teased, and then something would happen. I hated that fact that it would cut a scene and start up a new one. I found the wolf's graphics very good, and very realistic. I also found it very annoying that they put red lipstick on Edward. They should of put purplish lipstick on him, I'm mean he's dead right? The only reason our lips are colored if because of blood flow, dead people have no blood flow! And Rosalie character is completely wrong, when i read the Twilight Saga I did not picture her looking like that, I'm sure many people agree and many don't. But she looks horrible to be playing Rosalie. Another part that completely thought was stupid was when Bella got a paper cut from unwrapping her gift, seriously she must have been trying hard not to rip the paper messy to save it for later, or something because unwrapping gifts never been a danger to anybody until Bella Swan came along NOW BEWARE OF GIFT WRAP PEOPLE IT HAS PAPER CUT WRITTEN ALL OVER IT(I'm talking about the book too). I LOVE the scene with the Valtery, it was the best scene through out the movie,  I for one was a BIG Twilight fan, until the first movie came out, then it made me annoyed! But now I'm kinda getting back into it. I'm not saying New Moon was the best movie ever but it surly caught my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment